HarusakamaHarusakama

Main News Audio Reviews Stats

Delinquent's Grave Yard Delinquent's Grave Yard

Damn, man

Really good song. I think my favorite part is the beginning. It just gives me chills every time I hear it. Awesome!

Striltch Striltch

Creepy

This isn't really my style of music, but I really liked it. It starts out very eerily, and it pretty much retains that feeling until about the last minute or so. If this was a dissonance test, then I would have to say you passed with flying colors. Keep it up.

InvisibleObserver responds:

A number of people make the mistake of thinking its supposed to sound 'nice' and flowery, I'm pleased you can take a perspective other then your norm when listening.

Leer Leer

Very nice

When the main synth came in, I knew I would like this song. You used a variety of effects very well, and I especially like the panning and stutter effects. Great job!

InvisibleObserver responds:

Mmmm effects. This songs pretty tame in that department but I think they've been used pretty effectively.

Orchestral Theme 1 Orchestral Theme 1

Awesome

This could be in a Metal Gear Solid game... that's how good it it.

Gravey responds:

Quite a lofty compliment. Thanks. :-)

-Gravey-

-=- Spitting Submarine -=- Spitting Submarine

Interesting

Every time I think it's going one way, it goes the opposite. There is no way you could get a song like this unless you were actually trying to make it so uncoordinated, so I do appreciate the work you put into it, and thus, you get an 8/10. It's really just not my style. Good job, though.

-Chaotic- -Chaotic-

Astounding

This is the best techno song I've heard in a while. It might just be me, but listening to this song just made me really happy. Amazing work.