HarusakamaHarusakama

Main News Audio Reviews Stats

Luigi's Castle Calamity Luigi's Castle Calamity

Pretty funny

First of all, the humor in the ending credits, no matter how bad it is (not saying I thought it was bad) should have no effect on the overall score of the animation itself. Having said that, I really enjoyed this one, especially #8 and #11. Good job.

Katan Katan

...

Amazing...

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Just...amazing...

I have watched this entire series around 13 times, and I have to say that it is, hands down, my favorite series on NewGrounds. The mix of emotions I get from all of the episodes is simply indescribable. It is a truly inspiring series, and I regret that it has come to and end; nonetheless, I am satisfied every time I watch it. Congratulations on the completion of a terrific series, and good luck on future productions.

- Devin Ryback

It's a Nice Day Today It's a Nice Day Today

Aww no he DIDN'T!

That's what the Sun is thinking when it makes the face. The animation and graphics are really smooth, and overall it was very funny. That face was hilarious though. Good job!

Delinquent's Grave Yard Delinquent's Grave Yard

Damn, man

Really good song. I think my favorite part is the beginning. It just gives me chills every time I hear it. Awesome!

Striltch Striltch

Creepy

This isn't really my style of music, but I really liked it. It starts out very eerily, and it pretty much retains that feeling until about the last minute or so. If this was a dissonance test, then I would have to say you passed with flying colors. Keep it up.

InvisibleObserver responds:

A number of people make the mistake of thinking its supposed to sound 'nice' and flowery, I'm pleased you can take a perspective other then your norm when listening.

Leer Leer

Very nice

When the main synth came in, I knew I would like this song. You used a variety of effects very well, and I especially like the panning and stutter effects. Great job!

InvisibleObserver responds:

Mmmm effects. This songs pretty tame in that department but I think they've been used pretty effectively.